RP Demos and Utilities CD-ROM

From: Karl Denton (karl@dentonco.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 1996 - 06:32:59 EEST

Hello all!

The RP Demos and Utilities CD is shipping!

Just look at what this CD contains:

This CD is packed with some great stuff. We have assembled the greatest collection of STL files around and have been given permission to redistribute Cubital's brain gear file! Materialise has included one of the skull sli files sliced and ready to build on an SLA250. We have searched the Internet and have included over 30 stl files in all, subjects that range from some really great "fun stuff" to all of the most sought after benchmark files.

We have included Solid View V2.0 (beta) from Solid Concepts, Imageware RPM Module V5.0d, DeskArtes RP Module, Delft Spline System's DeskProto V 1.0, The 1995 Version of the RP & M Resource Guide, and many other 3rd party software applications.

We have included our RP Art work collection. This collection includes files for the following formats: Encapsulated Postscript, Windows Bitmap, Jpeg, Corel Draw V6, Micrographics DRW and tiff. There is artwork for the following processes: Stereolithography (SL), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Layer Object Manufacturing (LOM), Solid Ground Curing (SGC), Direct Shell Production Casting (DSPC), Colam Process, Investment Casting, Spray Metal Tooling, RTV Silicon Molding, Melt-Core and injection molding!

We have included the RP-ML archives as text files (you will have to use a word processor or text reader and do a word search on a topic.

I know, you're thinking WOW what else could they have possibly gotten on the CD...Well we put Microsoft's Internet Explorer v2.00 for Windows 3.11 and Windows 95. Now you can link to all those great RP Web Sites, and for those that like to download files we tossed in Ipswitch's Ws_ftp for Windows 3.11 and Windows 95.

To top it all off we have included a fantastic collection of shareware/freeware programs specifically for Rapid Prototyping.

Some software on the CD-ROM is cross platform compatible, that is there are versions for one or more platforms.

For further information on the Rapid Prototyping Demos and Utilities CD contact me via one of the below methods:

Karl R. Denton

Denton and Company, Inc.
The Preserve Office Park
4778 Greenview Ct.