(no subject)

From: Mats Jansson (mjansson@agathon.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 1996 - 20:55:36 EEST

Formus is looking for Pilot Customers
=====================================

This is primarily directed towards design engineers and managers in
US manufacturing companies dealing with LARGE shapes, such as
marine, automotive, aerospace, and motion picture sets, etc.

Our company, Formus (formerly shapeWORKS), is looking for test market
customers for a new RP technology, Topographic Shell Fabrication
(TSF). Test market customers will enjoy drastically reduced prices
for RP services in return for process and service feedback.

TSF, a proprietary technology in development at Formus since 1992,
dramatically reduces the lead-time and cost involved in creating
large physical shapes based on CAD models.

If you are interested in learning more about TSF or would like more
information on the Test Market Program, either:

1) Visit our web site at http://www.agathon.com/formus.htm, or...

Regards,

Mats Jansson
Business Manager, Formus