RE: Zephyr Blade

From: Kamesh Tata (ktata@proex.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 1996 - 17:46:49 EEST

Doug wrote:

Darius:

We installed an SLA-250/50 in August and it took about 2 months to get all the 'kinks' worked out. The two biggest problems we had were the default parameters in the Maestro recoater files and the Velcro attachment of the Zephyr arm vacuum tubing enclosure box. .......................

Doug

Doug,
Have you seen any improvement in part quality, build speed after installing the zephyr on your 250?

We upgraded our 500s to zephyr and since then there has been an improvement in part quality. Specifically, loose hairs/hanging threads/stray vectors (call whatever you want) completely disappeared.
Kamesh

Kamesh Tata
Research Engineer
Plynetics Express, Inc.