Prosthesis

From: Haeseong Jee (jacobjee@cme.nist.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 24 1996 - 17:10:50 EEST

Mr. Ainsley,

There is a paper about porous surface texture for orthopedic implant.
You might want to take a look at the proceeding of SFF 94 symposium at
U. Texas in U.S. The title is "Surface texture by 3D Printing".
3D Printing is an RP technology developed by Massachusetts Institute
of Technology in US.

The people there actually have done some physical experiments.

Visit http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena/org/t/tdp/www/home.html

Jacob