clarification about RP Systems

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 24 1996 - 22:21:37 EEST

My message about the Sanders User Group meeting was only to say that I am
active in the formation of a user group. I look forward to becoming apart
of the Stratasys, Helisys, SLS, BPM,Burns, ????, and any other RP
technology that falls out of the air. I firmly believe that just buying
the technology, taking it home to re-coop your investment alone in your own
world will pay few long term dividends. Taking an active role and strong
voice in helping develop your chosen technology pays the greatest
return.... besides that you get to meet "interesting" people like me.

YES you can place your own interpretation to "interesting".

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine Persall, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)