Solid View software

From: Dan Larke (dan@ecisa.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 1996 - 16:24:27 EET

Can somebody give me some help with information about a product called
Solid View. I have heard this product used in reference to the rapid
prototyping industry. What is it's application in RP?

.....Dan Larke

|   Engineering Cybernetics, Inc  |  Phone:  (210)341-5461        |
|  1856 Lockhill Selma  Ste. #105 |  Fax:    (210)341-5493        |
|      San Antonio, TX 78213      |  E-mail: dan@ecisa.com        |
|                                 |  Web:    http://www.ecisa.com |
|    Continuing to Providing Complete Solutions in Engineering    |
|      Software, Computers, and Consulting for Over 14 Years      |