Re: Solid View software

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 29 1996 - 17:04:35 EET

<<
 Can somebody give me some help with information about a product called
 Solid View. >>

Dan - Solid View is a PC windows based program that can read STL files from
virtually any cad system. It allows even the novice user (me!) to view,
rotate, measure cross section & scale solid models. If you can use a mouse &
have any background w/Windows based programs, you'll master this program
immediately.

The new version of Solid View also allows on screen annotation & lets you
publish slide presentations which can be run (& manipulated) on any computer
(no software needed). What's more - Solid Concepts reduced the price on their
new version to around $500 -

Hope this helps.

Roy Sheppard Jr.
Atlantic Technical Components