Re: Build Time Estimator

From: Lynda_J_Hurley@ccmail.orl.mmc.com
Date: Thu Oct 31 1996 - 23:31:59 EET

attached mail follows:

Joel: We found out the problem with running the estimator was
connecting to the internet with a PC. The PC is not case
sensitive and transmits lower case into upper case. When we
switched to a UNIX based system, the uploading was successful.
The estimator result was 6.8% lower than actual. On an 11 hr. 1
min. actual build, the estimator came in at 10 hrs. 16 min.

Thanks for the tool, and keep up the good work. This certainly
beats "I think it will be done ????????" We are hoping for an
estimator for the 500 soon!