Re: PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT Rapid Prototyping Web Watch

From: Scott Turner (scott@scicontech.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 1996 - 19:50:11 EET

Materialise USA wrote:

> PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
>
> Materialise introduces RPWW, Rapid Prototyping Web Watch
> AutoFact, Detroit Nov 12 -Nov 14:
> booth 851
>
> An integrated system to monitor all your RP-equipment
>
> - Monitoring from anywhere in the office or at home
>
> 7 Watch your part building
> 7 Follow the control computer screens
> 7 Stay updated on the build planning
> 7 Be informed by pager or telephone call when the part is finished
>
> A PC and a web browser are sufficient to obtain the information you need.
>
> - RPWW highlights
> 7 Better capacity usage of the RP equipment.
> 7 Prevent unnecessary plant visits during night and week-end.
> 7 Bad builds can be detected and corrected earlier.
> 7 Flexible planning and communication: The WWW-planning tool enables to
> check and update the RP machine planning from anywhere on the network.

This sounds very interesting, but when I looked at your web page, I saw
no mention, or "demonstation". Do you have this system working
anywhere? If so, can you provide a URL so I can take a look?

--
Scott Turner

SCICON Technologies Corporation scott@scicontech.com Phone:805-295-8630 Fax:805-295-6611