SLS and EDM

From: Brent Eric Stucker (brent@tam2000.tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 07 1996 - 00:50:30 EET

I've had a lot of response concerning my post on EDM electrodes using SLS.
I just wanted to make on thing clear that might have been hazy from my
venture and plan to continue to do so. They have been very helpful as we
have developed and tested this material system, and we appreciate their
cooperation.

What precipitated this post was that some were asking whether or not we
were planning on circumventing DTM and marketing this on our own. We are
not.

Sincerely,

Brent Stucker
Texas A&M University