Re[2]: Another misnomer.

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Mon Nov 11 1996 - 16:41:45 EET

     As an additional note regarding Keltool... Keltool is a CAST-TRANSFER
     process. Inherent with any cast-transfer process is the chance of
     inaccuracy as a result of casting off a master. Unforeseen shrink
     could occur from the casting steps. Plastic molding shrink is very
     predictable, not so with silicone rubber, epoxy, urethanes, etc. Add
     these posibilities to an inaccurate master model and..... Good Luck!

     Best Regards,
     Jim Williams