INCO Copernicus Medical RP Project

From: IAN CAMPBELL (epzric@epn1.maneng.nottingham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 14:26:48 EET

Hello everyone,

Please forgive me, but this message is really only relevant to people
working in Western European universities so if this doesn't include
you, read no further.

The University of Nottingham is looking for another Western European
university to become a partner in a proposed INCO Copernicus project.
The aim of the project is to work with Central and Eastern European
Institutions to encourage the use of RP for medical applications.
Therefore, if you have any experience with using CT and/or MRI scans
to create RP models and would wish to be part of the project, please
let me know. I can also give you some more details of the proposed
project, if you are interested.

Best Regards

Ian Campbell

Ian Campbell