Re: skull.stl

From: Materialise USA (mat@ww1.msen.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 07:25:40 EET

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Christopher Marshall 2-5053 wrote:

> Hi all RP-er's,
>
> Hoping someone can help me find a site to download a 3-D skull.stl file
> similar to the file Materialize (sp) uses for their displays.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Chris Marshall
> Lab Grad
> Argonne National Lab
> Chicago, IL.

The skull you mentioned can be downloaded from our ftp site at
materialise.com, login as anonymous. Change directory to
pub/vendor/materialise. Here you can find a file called mimi.zip (15 Mb).
'Unzipped' this will give you a 35 Mb STL file of the skull. Other formats
are available as well, but not on the ftp site.
It is on the CD included in our marketing package for
medical modeling, of which an announcement will follow shortly.

Regards,

Mark Bliek

MATERIALISE USA
(313) 662 5057