(no subject)

From: Matthias Goetz (matthias@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 15:08:23 EET

Dear RPīs,

        my name is Matthias Goetz. This summer I graduated in Industrial
Design at the Art-Academy in Stuttgart, Germany. The subject of my
diploma was to construct a Rapid-Prototyping System Study based on
Dual-Beam Laser Curing (Stereolithography). The study shows a
concept-modeler usable in offices as well as in workshops. With the help
of the University of Stuttgart (Institute for Polymer Testing and Polymer
Science, IKP) a concept was developped, shown in a three-dimensional
design-model (scale 1:3).

For any more information contact:

matthias@ikpindy2.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de

end