Career search

From: DavidS1165@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 18:00:16 EET

I am resending the letter I sent all of you regarding my career search. This
time it is in text format. I apologize for sending it as an attached file,
as I am new to the use of Email and didn't realize the mess it would create.
 Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Below is what I had written in
my attached file.

Attn: Mailing list subscribers

I am currently looking for a new challenging and rewarding career opportunity
in the Rapid Prototyping Industry. I have experience selling a very broad
range of Rapid Product Development Services including Rapid Prototyping,
plastic and metal castings, CAD/CAM and CNC machining, Rapid Tooling and
Injection Molding Services.

The territories I covered were New York and Connecticut. The clients and
prospects I called on were Fortune 500 and smaller companies. My success
stems from my ability to build relationships with VP's and decision makers,
understanding of technical and product knowledge issues, understanding
Engineering drawings, and my ability to maximize and service established
accounts while developing new business.

I thoroughly enjoy working in this fast paced and exciting industry and
welcome any job opportunities or leads you can furnish. My resume is
available upon request. You can contact me at davids1165@aol.com (corrected
Email address) or phone or fax me at (718) 353-0904.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

David Stagg