Supplier search

From: biptiao@info.iuol.cn.net
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 03:03:39 EET

Dear sir:
  I am currently looking for the contact address(Fax,Phone,E-mail)with the DTM
company. I am interested in their SLS products espeacially for the material of
Plastic powder and ceramic powder.Please let me know the contact address and the
 technical suggestions. If you are from DTM company or its agency,please send me
 some documents about your products. I will buy this kind of equipment within
three months.Please fond here after my contact address:
1. Fax: 86-10-69241846
2. E-mail: biptiao@info.iuol.cn.net
3. Post: Mr. Jiao xiangdong
         Beijing Institute of Petro-chemical Technology
         Beijing Daxing
         PRC

   Best regards
   Jiao xiangdong