Videos

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Mon Dec 02 1996 - 04:11:30 EET

Dear All

On 6-9 January, 1997 there will be a conference and exhibition here in Hong
Kong entitled 'Technology Week'. How 4 days becomes a week is probably
something to do with Time Compression Technology.

One of the themes of the exhibition is metals and one of the stands therein
will be mine on rapid tool making. Whilst my main thrust will be on a
government sponsored project to implement DTMs Rapid Tools, I would like to
cover as many aspects of RP based tooling as possible.

I will have a video player in the booth and I wonder if anyone has any
videos pertaining to the above subject that they may be willing to lend me.
This is an industrial exhibition which should attract a large number of
local manufacturers so I am particularly looking for commercial material. I
will of course give full recognition to the owner of the tape and adhere to
any conditions imposed on its showing. Is anyone out there interested?

I am also prepared to distribute other advertising material to individuals I
feel may be interested. So if you would like to send me a small number of
brochures covering products or services then let me know.

Regards

IG
Dr Ian Gibson
Dept. Mechanical Engg.
University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong

email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk
www: http://hkumea.hku.hk/acad_igibson.html
tel: +852 2859 7901
fax: +852 2858 5415

Did you know that the wingspan of a jumbo jet is longer than the first
flight of the Wright brothers?