Misc questions

From: Ingrid Timmel (a055328@fpu071.fpp.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 1996 - 20:20:11 EET

I have three questions that I hope someone can help me with.
1- Has anyone had a modem connected to a 3D SLA ? This lets the operator
    know when a build is finished or stalled. Who installs and manufactures
    one that is compatable with the 3D system?
2- We are looking into buying a dust collecting desk ( Air Desk ?? ). Does
   anyone have an address for one? This would be a simi-enclosed area to
collect
   the dust from sanding the SLA parts for cleanup.
3- We have been having chiller problems. We have a chiller with a centrifugal
      pump and are using ethylene glycol & water mixed. It just doesn't keep up
   with the heat exchanger, even though we are told the chiller is larger than
   what we need. Please give me some ideas on what kind of chillers you are
   using and any problems with them?
4- For cleaning of parts is anyone using a Vapor Blast system and how is it
   working ? Does it eliminate a lot of sanding? We need something that cleans
   up parts for RTV molding and that leaves a smooth surface. Any suggestions?
   Sanding by hand just takes to long.
Thanks in advance for you comments, they are very much appreciated.

Ingrid Timmel
Model Services
itimmel@fpp.com

--