Positions available

From: amessin@ssd.rockwell.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 21:45:12 EET

     Dear RP members,
     there are job openings in the Mechanical and Electrical Systems branch
     of the Laboratories and Test department of Rockwell International
     Space Systems Division (until today). Tomorrow we become Boeing
     North American but business will continue as usual and better as we
     look into the future.
     If you are a Mechanical or Electrical engineer with Mechanical/
     Electrical Systems test hardware experience or interest, please send
     your resume to:

           Andy Messina

          amessin@ssd.rockwell.com
           voice 310-922-2619