Patent History Source

From: Bronson R. Hokuf (hokufbr@a1.esvax.umc.dupont.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 1996 - 23:11:01 EET

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Drew Brown recently wrote:

> Can anyone enlighten me on the history of the Dupont technology
> for stereolithography and its emergence/existence in respect to
> 3D Systems technology?
>
> Drew Brown
> Conceptual Reality L.L.C.
> Phone:(810)926-8820
> Fax:(810)926-8830
> E-mail: ConReality@greatid.com

An excellent source of information on the development history of
photopolymer-based automated fabrication, including patent
history, can be found in Marshall Burns' book: "Automated
Fabrication: Improving Productivity in Manufacturing," pp. 45-49
(also pp. 49-67).

If you haven't purchased this book, perhaps you can contact
Marshall at "mburns@netcom.com" to find out how you can acquire a
copy.

Regards,
Bronson
Bronson R. Hokuf USMail: DuPont Company
DuPont Company (NCCC/PWay) 2 Penn's Way, Suite 401
Advanced Material Systems (P&IP) New Castle, DE 19720
Somos(tm) Solid Imaging Materials Tel: 302-328-5635
E-Mail: hokufbr@esvax.dnet.dupont.com Fax: 302-328-5693