RE: Pro/E Utilities

From: Robert Lansdale (lansd@okino.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 1996 - 18:53:54 EET

Kevin Robertson <kevin@arrk.com> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a Pro/E utility software that can be used to view
> native .prt and also convert files to .stl.

I know you mentioned that you didn't want to use double files
(IGES + .prt), but if your customers can send along Pro/E .slp
files then our NuGraf Rendering System software can import the
.slp files, render them and export good quality .stl files. As
an example of a typical Pro/E .slp file rendering performed with
NuGraf please visit the following WEB page and click on the
"power screwdriver" image:

        http://www.okino.com/mainpic.htm

Demos of the NuGraf software can be downloaded from our WEB site
as per below.

Regards,

Robert C. Lansdale
Okino Computer Graphics

   Robert C. Lansdale Okino Computer Graphics, Inc.
   lansd@okino.com 6271 Dorman Road, Unit # 6
   Tel: (905) 672-9328 Mississauga, Ontario. L4V 1H1
   FAX: (905) 672-2706 http://www.okino.com

NuGraf Rendering System for Windows (http://www.okino.com/nrs/nrs.htm)
PolyTrans 3D Model Translator (http://www.okino.com/conv/conv.htm)
NuGraf Developer's 3D Toolkit (http://www.okino.com/toolkit/toolkit.htm)