[Fwd: Re: new product]

From: David Retallick (retallick@aragon.de)
Date: Mon Dec 16 1996 - 21:07:40 EET

Mark Littlewood wrote:
> Dear David
> Please send me some information about your new stuff for Rapid News.
> Thank you very much.
> Mark Littlewood

Hi Mark,
the KIRA Solid center is a paper lamination machine using plain paper
and a laser printer for
selective adhesive distribution. The toner is a thermoplastic and is
thus used for the
bonding process. The sheets are cut with a cutter/plotter and there is
therefore no smoke
emission or other unpleasentness.... the machine can be installed in an
office!!!
Due to the selective adhesive application, the bonding only occurs where
it is needed and the
breakout process is relatively easy and the finishing costs are reduced
to a minimum.
I am responsible for Germany, Switzerland and Austria: for more info
contact "Yuasa Warwick
Machinery Co." in UK., Mr Jackson.. greetings from me!

regards david

attached mail follows: