Subscription RP Report

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 01:40:32 EET

Greetings,

I sent this before but did not get a reply. Please answer.

YH

your data base to include the following info:

1) Please DO NOT use my credit card information for this renewal.
Instead, the invoice should be sent to:

Promau Engineering srl
Strada per Novara, 155
28062 Cameri (NO), ITALY

Tel: +39 (0)321 51 03 90
Fax: +39 (0)321 61 60 68
ISDN: +39 (0)321 61 62 56
E-mail: promaue@p90.msoft.it

This is the company I now work for and they will be paying the subscription.

2) You should continue to send the RP Report to me:

Yakov Horenstein, Marketing
Promau Engineering srl
37, via Manin
20121 Milano, ITALY

Tel: +392 65 35 12
Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
E-mail: yakov@planet.it

I hope this is clear. Please confirm, or let me know if there are any problems.

Best wishes,

Yakov Horenstein

P.S. While I appreciate your publication, and am a subscriber since 1994, I
do think you should take into account the fact that many other sources of
RP info are now available to the interested professional, much of it at a
price far inferior to the cost of your publication. As mentioned above, we
do wish to continue subscribing for another year, but perhaps we will feel
less inclined to do so in 1998. Augmenting the *quantity* of information in
the RP report every month might persuade us differently. Just thought I'd
let you know.

-----
Yakov Horenstein Tel: +39 (0)2 65 35 12
Milano, Italy Fax: +39 (0)2 2900 6208