Re: Happy Holidays

From: Tim Gornet (tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 19 1996 - 22:06:10 EET

Elaine,

I hereby am notifying you that I have filed for a patent on peace.
Therefore, any such RP machine that is under development is in direct
violation and I must insist that you cease and desist your marketing
efforts.

All licensing and marketing questions on peace should be forwarded to
SCROOGE - the Scientific Center for Research On Online Generative
Engineering, Inc. They can be reached at 1-900-BAH-HUMBUG

Other than that,
Happy Holidays!

Tim "The Grinch" Gornet

--
Tim Gornet		   	Rapid Prototype Facility
INTERNET:   tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu

Elaine Persall wrote: > > To the RP world...... > > I pray that your holiday season be filled with love, peace and bring a > plentiful New Year filled with lots of RP solutions. Maybe our 1997 > resolution should be to invent a RP system that is used to bring peace to > the world. > > Merry Christmas to all...... > > Elaine