Wanted: STL and SFX files

From: Tom Vorgitch (tom@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 1996 - 21:03:16 EET

We are about to produce another SolidView Demo CD
and we're looking for a few interesting or fun
SFX and STL files. If you don't know what an
"interesting" SFX files is, take a look at "halfcow" at
http://www.solidconcepts.com/sldview_sfx_demos2.htm
If you don't have SolidView, you can view an SFX file
with SolidPlayer, available for free at
http://www.solidconcepts.com/player_register.htm

If you are not familiar with SFX files, they are similar
to STL files, but they also contain annotations and
view information, which means they can do today for
CAD data what VRML promises to do sometime
in the future.

If we use your SFX or STL file on our Demo CD or web
site, you will receive an official Solid Concepts Polo
shirt, (Large and X-Large sizes only!) To submit your
entries, please email them to tom@solidconcepts.com.

Also, we have a limited number of our current Demo CD's
available. The CD includes SolidView and SolidPlayer
software as well as sample STL, SFX, IGES, DXF and OBJ files.
If you would like a copy, please send an email request,
complete with name, address and phone number to
gilian@solidconcepts.com.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Tom Vorgitch
Solid Concepts Inc.