Re: List Owner - Please remove from list

From: Michael C Maguire (mcmagui@sandia.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 01:41:44 EET

You have been assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Sorry Group!!! but I have tried (on at least a dozen occassions) to
remove myself from the list, using ALL suggestions e-mailed to me by
group members and ALL have failed.

I have enjoyed my time with the group, but, my responsibilities have
changed over the last year and many of the issues being addressed
are no longer relevant to my day-to-day work. Therefore, can the
list owner please remove me from the group(probably under my previous
e-mail address: droach@nsrf.ns.ca)

Again, this is no reflection on the group or the subject! Thanks to
everyone for a lot of good input over the years.

David C. Roach
Manager, Technology Commercialization
InNOVAcorp - Nova Scotia Innovation Corporation
101 Research Drive, P.O. Box 790
Dartmouth NS B2Y 3Z7 CANADA
Internet: droach@innovacorp.ns.ca
http://www.innovacorp.ns.ca
Telephone: (902) 424-8670 Fax: (902) 424-4679
Fax: (902) 424-4679