Re: RP MAchine and Multiple Parts (fwd)

From: adatt@iitk.ernet.in
Date: Mon Jan 13 1997 - 03:48:43 EET

I want to know the following:
a. The RP Machine you are using.
b. Did you find any difference in making one part or multiple parts?
   Say if you have nested parts in almost all the volume of the RP_
   Production space? Did you do it,sometimes?
c. How do you find the best orientation for your part?

A. D. Bhatt

! !
! A.D.Bhatt Phone +91 512 257838 (O) !
! Research Scholor Fax +91 512 250007 !