RE: Nylon 66 Glass filled

From: Brian Bauman (bbauman@proex.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 1997 - 17:19:51 EET

I believe the closest you can come to is Glass Filled Nylon(ProtoForm) in the SLS process. It is a Nylon 11 with 50% glass by volume. Hope this helps.

Brian Bauman
Plynetics Express, Inc.
1425 Payne Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
bbauman@proex.com
ftp.proex.com (anonymous)
http://www.proex.com
(847) 925-9900 Voice (312) 963-4060 Pager
(847) 925-9901 Fax (847) 925-9917 Modem