RE: Nylon 66 Glass filled

From: Randy Erickson (erickson@metalcast.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 1997 - 02:31:00 EET

You can also shoot the exact material (the only way to get real material
properties is to use the real material) in a number of secondary tooling
methods, one of which we own CASTTOOL TM or keltool, rapidtool etc.

Look up our website www.metalcast.com

At 09:19 AM 1/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I believe the closest you can come to is Glass Filled Nylon(ProtoForm) in
the SLS process. It is a Nylon 11 with 50% glass by volume. Hope this helps.