RE: Ref: RP MAchine and Multiple Parts

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 14:21:00 EET

> Did some of you produced parts in one go which almost fill the available
> RP space?

We quite often build multiple parts in our SLA -250 system and fill the
vat as full as possible. During very busy times we will occassionally
place parts inside the cavities of other parts. The primary problem with
this is that supports from the upper part can sometimes intersect in bad
ways with the part below. With care and editing this can be avoided or
minimized - but it often takes operator interaction to ease the post
processing
headaches.

Regards, Todd Stahlhut