Re: SERVICE BUREAU'S

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@cinti.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 21:12:03 EET

Lynda Hurley wrote:

> >One of our Lockheed Martin employees in the Northeast is looking
> >for a Stereolithography service bureau to produce a copy of a CT
> >scan of his son's skull for medical purposes. Unfortunately we
> >cannot take this on because of funding (the government doesn't
> >like us doing freebees). Does anyone know of a service bureau in
> >or around Nashua New Hampshire? Also, if anyone knows of a
> >research lab that would be willing to take this on free of
> >charge, please let me know.
> >
> >Thanks in advance for your time.
> >Dear RP world:

I have approached Hasbro's upper management concerning this particular
issue. I will build the skull model FREE OF CHARGE if this will be of
medical benefit.

I will need an STL file, so I challenge someone to convert the CT images
to an STL file and send them to me.

Let's do it!!

--
Steve Deak			E-mail: ht-grp@cinti.net
Manager-RP Services		Voice:	(513) 579-3270