Skull Model Update

From: Terry T. Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 1997 - 19:13:55 EET

Steve Deak wrote:

> All this in a couple of days. Now the real work begins. Lets hope this
> is successful. We welcome any and all additional assistance in this
> effort.

Steve - What you, Jim Rollins, and others are doing is really neat. I'd
like to offer my help. An idea is to initiate a story for publication in
an industry trade publication. It would help educate insurance companies
and others who could help streamline reconstructive surgeries for accident
victoms and those with birth defects. If you or others feel that this is
worth pursuing, I'll run it by a couple of editor friends. Let me know.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com