Re: linear motors

From: Mats Jansson (mjansson@agathon.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 00:04:21 EET

Please don't send pictures to the list, Rather, publish them on a web page
and let people know where to find them. The range of connectivity that
people have varies greatly, and it can realy mess people up, that may have
no interest or knowledge on the subject matter.

Mats

At 04:55 PM 1/20/97 -0500, Finney8311@aol.com wrote:
>Dear rpml members:
>
>I have two questions:
>
>1. Is it possible to include pictures as an attached file to give
>non-engineers a better understanding?
>2. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to learn more about the
>development and manufacturing of motion control systems including magnetic
>bearings and linear motors using advanced digital control systems?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Jerry Finnegan
>
>PS, I'm touched by the response of our members who have donated time,
>knowledge, experience and machines to help the young boy.

Mats Jansson, President mjansson@agathon.com
Formus
185 Lewis Rd., Suite 31 v: +408-226-1000
San Jose, CA 95111 f: +408-395-3875
http://www.agathon.com/formus.htm direct: +415-780-9039

________________We prototype the BIG stuff!_________________