Re: SL5170 & water

From: dickman@cinti.net
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 18:43:45 EET

Doug,

In the past I have used Krylon Clear Acrylic Coating (spray can) for SL
models that need to be tested in water. You will sacrifice (somewhat) on
dimensions as two or three coats should be applied. However, if your
geometry has line of sight problems and you cannot coat the entire surface,
immersion in Thompsons or any other water sealer of this type would prove
better.

Jason Dickman
Hasbro Toy Group
dickman@cinti.net