Re: RTV Molding

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@cinti.net)
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 22:26:16 EET

Jordan_Joe wrote:

> Need info on how to get started doing RTV Silicon molding. Possibly a
> vendor who sells a kit with all the goodies.
>
> Thanks

You should call Derrick Ellis at PTE Distribution, Willowbrook, Illinois, USA. His
phone number is 630-920-0597, e-mail dde756@aol.com. Derrick can set you up with
traditional and vacuum casting materials and equipment. What's more, Derrick will take
the time to help you understand the process and get you started.

Good luck. Experience is the only real teacher in the rubber tool/cast urethane
business.

--
Steve Deak			E-mail: ht-grp@cinti.net
Manager-RP Services		Voice:	(513) 579-3270