listeners

From: David Retallick (retallick@aragon.de)
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 15:04:03 EET

Dear RP-community,

I have been following the correspondence with interest and after the
recent comments from Elaine and Carl Fruth, feel that I too could say
something (Ian Gibson groans and turns over!)

After initial blunderings I too have remained passive and listened to
the few that make contributions. But on the other hand, I would be
interested to know, in case there are more of my sort, .... Who are
they? How many? What do they do?

Is there a way of looking into the statistics? ask majordomo? or make a
show of hands? I would be interested to hear views on this.

David Retallick.