RP and EDM

From: Lori Hastie (hastlor.SME.oramail@sun1000.sme.org)
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 19:27:56 EET

In our continuing effort to advance rapid prototyping technology throughout the
manufacturing community, the The Rapid Prototyping Association (RPA) and the
Machining Technology Association (MTA) of SME are interested in identifying
the work being done with rapid prototyping patterns for Electrical Discharge
Machining (EDM).

This work will assist RPA and MTA in evaluating and developing articles,
technical papers, presentations, and publications for industry.

If you are doing work in this area, please reply to me with a brief
description of your work and I will followup with you.

Thank you.

Lori Hastie

hastlor@sme.org

Lori Hastie Phone (313) 271-1500, ext. 599
Group Market Manager
Society of Manufacturing Engineers FAX (313) 240-8254
One SME Drive email: hastlor@sme.org
Dearborn, MI 48121 http://www.sme.org