Questions on NASUG

From: Bruce E. LeMaster (artcorp@crosslink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 14:13:54 EET

Hello veteran User Group attendees,

I'm going to be attending the User Group conference for the first time
next week and I'm curious about the "dress code." Is the conference a
casual affair with the exception of maybe the awards dinner? Or, is this
"strictly" business - tie and all?

Also, if there is anyone else out there that staying at one of the Walt
Disney World hotels instead of the Radisson, I'd like to hear from you -
outside the mailing list. I'm staying at the All Star Music Resort
which is about 4 1/2 miles from the Radisson. If anyone else is staying
in that area perhaps we could share the commute each day.

Lastly, is there an "official agenda" out yet? The one that I have is
only a proposed version.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to meeting alot of you at the conference.

Bruce LeMaster
-------
Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation
4483 James Madison Parkway, Suite One