Re : Position available

From: Bart Swaelens (bart@materialise.be)
Date: Wed Feb 12 1997 - 18:51:03 EET

Dear Chris,

I'm really sorry about the confusion about the position available at Materialise in Belgium.
This research grant originates from the European Commission and it is targeted to a post-graduate or post-PhD with little or no experience in industry.
In its brochure, the EC speaks about 'young researchers'.
The grant is only available for people who are at the moment not working in our country (Belgium), that is the reason why we used the rp-ml list.

Bart Swaelens
Materialise Belgium