Re: Keltool chase boxes

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 1997 - 02:05:47 EET

     Go to a moldmaker or a patternmaker that know's mold making. They'll
     be your best friend. Questions you are asking are patternmaking 101.

     This is not intended to offend you but help guide you towards first
     time out success. Unless you are an exployer, I suspect you want
     usable parts in a timely fashion.

     Jim Williams, CEO
     Paramount Industries, Inc.