Wiper Arm Question

From: wrana jeffrey scott (jwrana@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 17:15:51 EET

RP'ers:

I was wanting to build some small parts on an SLA-250 without the use of the
wiper arm. However, I'm not quite sure how long of a time period to wait
between the build of each layer. I will be using 5170 epoxy resin.

Does anybody know how long of a time period to wait after the build
platform has lowered into the vat before the next layer is built to
insure the liquid level is at steady state (without the use of the wiper arm)?
If someone has tried it, how were your results?

Any comments would be useful.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeffrey S. Wrana