Protoforte - Sanders MM VAR for Australia and New Zealand

From: Robert Roy (robroy@respiratech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 1997 - 15:34:40 EET

Greetings to all interested in RP in Australasia.

Just a brief announcement that Protoforte Pty Ltd has been appointed the
Australia/New Zealand Value Added Reseller (VAR) for the ModelMaker
range of Desktop 3D Modeling Systems from Sanders Prototype Inc.

We offer both sales/training/support of the ModelMaker and an RP service
bureau.

For more information about our product and services, please visit our
web page at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~proforte.

For questions please email proforte@ozemail.com.au or ring 1800 35 11 22
(from within Australia).

Thanks for your interest