Re: Converting point cloud data to UG

From: Dan Sammons (DPT@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 1997 - 05:46:22 EET

Jason,
Here at DPT we have imported various IBL files from customers into Pro/E
with great success. Please feel free to get ahold of us if you would
like to discuss or have us try your file into Pro/E. The possiblity
exists of reading in the IBL file and exporting the data as IGES into
UG.

Thanks,
Dan Sammons
Design Prototyping Technologies