Engineering Services Employment Oppty

From: DanF@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 19:06:27 EET

TRICAD Engineering is a leading provider of Professional Mechanical
Engineering Services. TRICAD helps its customers handle workload spikes by
providing engineering services performed by experienced In-House staff in one
or more of our 8 Engineering Centers nationwide. TRICAD also places
qualified engineers On-Site at customers’ locations to help its customers
meet their product development requirements.

TRICAD’s services include Solid, Surface & 3D Wireframe Modeling, Finite
Element Analysis, Product Design and Engineering, Industrial Design, Tooling
Design, Structural, Thermal & Vibration Analysis, Legacy File Conversion,
G-Code Generation, and Machine & Electronic Package Design. TRICAD uses
state-of-the-art software including Pro/Engineer, SDRC I-DEAS, HP Solid
Designer, Computer Vision, Unigraphics, CATIA, and AutoCAD.

TRICAD’s dynamic growth is fostered by close working relationships with
customers and achieving customers’ program goals. Demand for these services
fuels our continuing growth. TRICAD Engineering has career opportunities
for experienced professionals able to demonstrate CAD/CAE proficiency with
one or more of the software programs listed above. Our current employment
opportunities include:

Title: Mechanical Design Technician Location: VA

A creative, mechanically oriented professional who is able to self-manage and
work in a team environment is sought. An associates degree in electricity,
electronics, mechanical, or other related field is preferred. Experience
with various machining equipment including end mill, lathe, drill press, band
saw, belt & disc sanders, and hand tools. Experience working with a
diversity of materials including plastics, brass, steel, aluminum, and wood.
 Attention to detail is important. Candidate must be able to notice small
differences during testing. Must take careful and complete notes and be able
to make fine detail modifications in test modes. A basic understanding of
electrical circuitry as well as the ability to understand the function and
operation of test stations. Candidate will be involved in building and
helping to build basic test stations. A basic comprehension of mechanics and
electro-magnetics including gears, screws, motors, the concept of force,
magnetic force, springs, voltage and current is desired. The candidate must
be creative and able to assist in the design refinement process. An ability
to suggest modifications to improve the models and parts design is also
desired.

Call or send resume to Matt Smith, Recruiting Manager.

TRICAD Engineering, Inc.
2218 E Main Street, Lafayette, IN 47904
317-448-4755 ext 108 Fax 317-447-9430
Matt@TRICAD.com