Re: Infos needed

From: Greg Pettengill (greg_p@goodnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 04:22:52 EET

Mose' Necchio wrote:

> Good morning from Milan, Italy.
Please say "Good morning" to my freind Yakov Horenstein
<yakov@planet.it>

> This morning I have taken a look of your Web page talking about the
> MAXNc. Unfortunately I haven't found any infos about electric engine
> Power
1/10 HP, 8000 RPM, Ball Bearings, 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1.5 Amps, 1/4" shaft

> and kind of materials able to mill.
It will do Aluminum fine!

> Do you have a detailed technical specs to send to me ?
Not at this time, but soon.

Best Regards

--
Greg Pettengill
greg_p@indirect.com

I do not know if it is true, but I imagine that there are scientists who, by following the paths of the so-called "cold" intellect -possibly without being aware of it- are plumbing the depths of a mystery rather than searching for the solution to a problem... M.C. Escher http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/index.html