Heart Biomodels

From: Caaaas@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 20:26:43 EEST

Hello,

My Name is Chris Sullivan and I am a full time Masters Student in Plastics
Engineering at the University of Mass, Lowell. Prior to my going back to
school, I worked for four years in the Medical Device industry for CR Bard.

I have been watching discussions on the topic of Biomodeling with great
interest. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in producing a
Biomodel of the human heart? If so, is it a difficult process given the
dynamics of the muscle?

Regards,

Chris
http://www.eng.uml.edu/Dept/IPI/ipi.html