Re: university update

From: adatt@iitk.ernet.in
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 08:37:45 EEST

Pl add
I.I.T. Kanpur FDM Geometric and Data-structure related issues

Regards.
A. D. Bhatt

! !
! A.D.Bhatt C/o Prof. S. G. Dhande Phone +91 512 257838 !
! Research Scholor Fax +91 512 250007 !
! CAD-Project email adatt@iitk.ernet.in !
! I.I.T. Kanpur !
! INDIA !
! Pin 208016 !

Early last year we complied a list of universities and their RP research