Exciting Job Opportunity UK

From: R?hs (RoeBax@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 10:30:48 EEST

DTM Corporation develops, manufactures and markets the Sinterstation family of
rapid prototyping products for application in the growing rapid manufacturing
marketplace.

As part of our expansion in Europe we are looking for:

           Field Service Representative - UK

Position available immediately for a well qualified individual to perform field
service on rapid prototyping hardware in the UK and Europe. Knowledge of
electo/mechanical hardware and electronic circuit theory is required along with
the ability to read and interpret system schematic diagrams. Domestic and
european travel will be required in addition to experience in Customer Service.
A working knowledge of Windows, UNIX and PLC code is a plus. Extensive training
in Germany and the USA will be provided.

Technical degree with 2 to 4 years field service experience preferred.

Send or fax CV with salary expectations to: DTM GmbH, att. Frank Horny,
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 6, Hilden, D-40721, Germany. Fax: 00-49-2103-52265.