Kira Solid Center

From: Carl Fruth (fruth@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 05:07:05 EEST

hello RP´ers

we received our Kira Solid Center 6 weeks ago.
After building some funny things like dinos we are ready for real parts
now.
The parts have a very good surface quality and exact conturs.
If you need parts with a high volume/surface ratio the Kira technic is
wonderful.
At the moment all parts should have more than 2 mm wallthickness.
I think we would be able to build parts up to 1 mm in the future.
Parts should have less undercut.Massiv parts are best

If you need more information please give us a call

++49/9492/902010

FIT GmbH
Eichendorffstr. 22
92331 Parsberg