Re: Benchmarking Offer

From: Floyd Roberts (Floyd.E.Roberts.III@msfc.nasa.gov)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 20:45:50 EEST

ASTM currently has a standards committee which is actively looking for
people to participate in the development of a dimensional tollerance
standard for rapid prototyping. Anyone interested should email me at

fer3@bigfoot.com

I caution that after a number of attempts the problem is not as easy as a
first look might indicate. None the less the attempt is ongoing.
Floyd Roberts
NASA MSFC EH32
Huntsville Al
fer3@bigfoot.com